Just Too Easy Tartar Sauce
- Ready In:
- 1 cup Miracle Whip (I prefer Miracle Whip) or 1 cup mayonnaise (I prefer Miracle Whip)
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- Stir all ingredients together.
- Serve with fish.
- You can use all sweet or all dill relish.
- I prefer a mix of the two.
Join The Conversation
My mom made our tartar sauce like this too and we enjoyed it every time! Have never tried it with mayonnaise yet, I think the Miracle Whip is needed for the sweeter flavor. Another plus is I always have these ingredients on hand. Thank you Bethany Taylor for sharing. Made and reviewed for Pick A Chef Spring 2009.