Just for Jane Layered Monterey Pumpkin Dip
photo by Starrynews
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 1 (15 ounce) can Libby's canned pumpkin
- 1 (8 ounce) package low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sliced jalapenos brine
- 1 (8 ounce) container light sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 tablespoons chopped sliced jalapenos
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- tortilla chips
- COMBINE pumpkin, cream cheese and jalapeño juice in medium bowl.
- Spread into 8-inch square baking dish.
- COMBINE sour cream, chiles, jalapeños and garlic salt in small bowl.
- Spread over pumpkin mixture.
- Top with tomato, olives, green onions and red onion.
- Cover; refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!