Just a Darn Good Pie
- Ready In:
- 2 unbaked 9-inch pie shells
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 ripe bananas, thinly sliced
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 2 cups heavy cream, well chilled
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 6 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Pre-bake pie shells. Cool them completely.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with electric mixer until smooth.
- Mix in condensed milk.
- Spread into shells, wrap in plastic wrap, and place into the freezer until firm (2-3 hours).
- Arrange bananas over filling. Spread pineapple over bananas.
- Beat cream until stiff peaks form. Spread over fruit.
- Sprinkle on pecans and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Chill in refrigerator one hour before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!