- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- You need a big container to mix this in (not a trash can).
- Start with Everclear and rum, mix in the fruit. You can use whatever fruit you want, I just use whatever I'm in the mood for.
- Let the fruit and alcohol sit for at least an hour.
- When the party is ready to start, add fruit juices to the fruit.
- On the limeade, you need to dilute it with 3 cans of water.
- Enjoy over ice -- but be careful with the fruit -- for some reason, the fruit likes the alcohol!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
There was a recipe?!;) I can't say I've had this version but this type of drink was very popular at our mid 80's parties. We used all Everclear (and more of it) and red Hawaiian Punch with oranges, apples, limes, mango and whatever fruit might float and absorb the Everclear. I think the recipe version is the way to go with this drink...more for taste than for getting trashed like a teenager:) Thanks for the hazily recalled memories:)
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I just got married on 07/07/07!! I have lived in Fort Worth, Texas for about 7 years. I have lived in Austin, Corpus Christi and I'm originally from San Angelo, Texas. I love to cook for my family, friends and church. I love trying new recipes. I hope you enjoy the ones that I have posted. If not, please give me your input as to how to improve or any ideas that you might have.