M&M Jumble Cookies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Chock full of good stuff, with just enough dough to hold it all together.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1 large egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (12 ounce) bag miniature M&M baking bits
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees .
- In a bowl, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy .
- Add egg .
- Combine flour and baking soda; blend into creamed mixture .
- Stir in M & M's baking bits, raisins and nuts .
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls (1 1/2 inch balls) about 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheets .
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes .
- Cool 2 to 3 minutes on cookie sheet before transferring to wire racks to cool thouroughly .
- Store in tightly covered container .
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Yummy, will definately add vanilla extract next time as the dough was good but a bit bland. I used butter and it had a wonderful buttery taste. I also refrigerated the dough for 30 mins before putting on the cookie sheet and then I hand rolled them because I wanted chewy puffed cookies. They are very sturdy once cooled and so I think I'm going to use this for christmas shipped goodies. I also am planning on trying it with less butter and a bit of milk and see what texture I get with that as I want it a bit softer after it's cooled.Reply