Joseph's Coat Salad
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 8 teaspoons water (1/6 cup)
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped fine
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimientos, drained and diced
- Cook dressing ingredients until thick.
- Pour over mixed vegetables.
- Let cool; then add celery, onion and pimiento.
- Flavor is better on the second day, so prepare at least 12 hours in advance.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!