Johnsonville Sausage Balls
photo by Johnsonville Sausage
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) package Johnsonville All Natural Hot Ground Italian Sausage
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cups baking mix
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped mushroom
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- In a skillet, cook and crumble sausage over medium heat until no longer pink and lightly browned; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine sausage, cheese, baking mix, onion, mushrooms and milk; mix well.
- Shape mixture into 36 walnut-size balls and place on a greased, shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 - 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- *Serve with barbeque or chutney sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Made with only premium cuts of pork and the perfect blend of spices, Johnsonville Italian Sausage is the perfect ingredient for your favorite dishes.</p> <p>This is a sponsored profile.</p>