- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 onions, medium sized & diced
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (16 ounce) box shell pasta
- 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, Undrained
- Saute in 1/4 C.butter: ground beef, onions, salt, garlic salt & pepper.
- In another pan, cook macaroni until barely done.
- Drain and add 1/4°C butter to macaroni.
- Add sauteed items, 2/3 cheese, 1 can tomato sauce and mushrooms to the macaroni.
- Mix and put into 2-2qt. casserole dishes.
- Pour the other tomato sauce and cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake at 325 degrees until bubbly. (appr. 45 mins).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!