Joey D 's Chicken and Scallops
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
LA Times; has a Jarlsberg topping.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb chicken breast, diced
- 1⁄2 lb scallops
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup clarified butter
- 2 shallots, minced
- 6 button mushrooms, diced
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh tarragon leaves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup jarlsberg cheese, shredded
- Season chicken breast and scallops with salt and pepper.
- Dredge in flour; shake off excess.
- Heat clarified butter in pan.
- Add chicken; brown until pale golden.
- Add scallops; do not overcook.
- Remove from skillet; add shallots and mushrooms to pan.
- Sauté until tender.
- Add white wine; reduce until it forms a glaze.
- Add cream and tarragon.
- Heat until it forms a sauce.
- Add chicken and scallops back to pan.
- Put into 4 ramekins.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes or until cheese melts and sauce is bubbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION