Joe's Italian Bruschetta
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My wife and i love Bruschetta and i have tried many diffrent recipe's. I finally ended up just making my own recipe to meet our taste buds. This is our favorite. enjoy and spoon it on everything cause it is soooo good!
- Ready In:
- 6 roma tomatoes, chopped (plum)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh cracked ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, stems removed
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 French baguette
- Preheat the oven on broiler setting.
- In a large bowl, combine the roma tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper. Allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes or over night if possible.
- Cut the baguette into 3/4-inch slices. On a baking sheet, arrange the baguette slices in a single layer. Brush on a little olive oil over each slice. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Divide the tomato mixture evenly over the baguette slices. Top the slices with crumbled feta cheese.
- Broil for 5 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION