Jimmy Dean Egg Bake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Wonderful and easy make ahead breakfast bake
- Ready In:
- 25hrs 30mins
- 2 1⁄2 cups croutons (pick a flavor you like)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 2 lbs Jimmy Dean sausage, browned and drained
- 8 eggs
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried mustard
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Place croutons on bottom of greased 9 by 13 pan.
- Top croutons with cheese and browned sausage.
- mix together dry mustard, 2 1/2 cups milk, and eggs.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, mix together- cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup milk and 1/2 cup sour cream. Pour over egg mixture.
- Cover with Reynolds wrap and Bake at 350 degrees for 90 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION