Jimmy Buffett: a Bud Light and a Pink Crustacean
- Ready In:
- 2 (12 ounce) cans Bud Light beer (See Below)
- 2 lbs large shrimp, cleaned
- 2 garlic cloves, Minced
- cajun spices
- Tabasco sauce, if desired
- rice, for serving
- Boil the beer (2 cans or whatever volume is required to cook the shrimp - if you have any left over, I think you can figure a use for it) with the Cajun seasoning.
- Add the shrimp.
- When the shrimp is pink, remove and sauté in an iron skillet in a small amount of oil and the minced garlic.
- When done, add a cup of the beer and cook down for 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
Join The Conversation