Jiffy Caribbean Coconut Corn Muffins
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1⁄3 cup coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease muffin pan or use muffin cups.
- Combine mix with milk, egg, and nutmeg.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full and top with shredded coconut.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!