Jicama Salad With Carrot Shreds and Citrus Dressing
photo by dicentra
- Ready In:
- 1 lb jicama, peeled
- 1 small carrot, peeled and finely shredded
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Cut jicama into julienne strips. Put in a medium bowl.
- Add carrot shreds and toss.
- In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine orange juice, lime juice, vinegar, olive oil, cilantro and salt.
- Cover and shake well. Pour dressing over salad and toss. Serve cold.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!