Jerry's Best Baked Beans
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 11 x 8 baking dish with vegetable spray.
- Pour all of the beans and their liquids into dish.
- Add onion.
- Add bell pepper.
- Add ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire and garlic powder. Stir gently, but thoroughly, until well mixed.
- Bake beans 30 to 35 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and onion and pepper are tender.
- Serve at once or cover with foil and leave in the warm oven until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Just a new mom and recent wife, trying to learn my way around a kitchen. Seems like I should have learned all these things growing up, but I missed it somehow. In particular, I want to learn how to make kitchen staples like breads and muffins, so I don't have to depend on store-bought anymore.