Jerk Seasoned Steak
photo by thepurpleturtle
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef sirloin steaks, Trimmed and discard excess fat from steaks
- olive oil
- 2 -3 teaspoons jamaican jerk spice (Jamaican Jerk Seasoning)
- Rinse steaks and pat dry. Let steak sit at room temperature for 20 minutes. Sprinkle lightly all over olive oil.
- Spread jerk seasoning over both sides of steak.
- Lay steaks on grill 4 to 6 inches above heat; close lid on gas barbecue. Cook until done to your liking, 4-6 minutes for medium-rare, turning once with a wide spatula or tongs halfway through cooking.
- Transfer to a board or platter and let rest about 5-10 minutes before serving. To allow the juices to redistribute.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!