Jenny Craig Low Cal Chocolate Chip-Strawberry Thumbprint Cookies
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine cookie mix, oats, water, vanilla extract, and egg white in mixing bowl.
- Coat cookie sheet with cooking spray
- drop by 2 level teaspoonfuls 1 inch apart onto cookie sheets
- Press center of each cookie with thumb, making an indentation;
- fill with ¼ teaspoon jam.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!