Jenn's Drumstick Squares
photo by Diana 2
- Ready In:
- 2 cups vanilla wafers, crushed (1 box)
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 liter fat-free cool whip (large tub)
- 6 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- crushed peanuts, optional for garnish
- Mix together all the ingredients for the bottom layer. (a food processor does the job beautifully) Reserve 1/4 cup for garnish. Press remaining mix into a 9 x 13 container.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla. Fold in Cool Whip. Spread this over the wafer base.
- Drizzle syrup over top, and sprinkle with reserved crumbs and extra crushed peanuts if using. Freeze for 2 - 3 hours.
- Cut into 15 serving pieces and return to the freezer -- (supposedly for safe keeping). Freeze overnight.
- Remove servings as needed, 1/2 hour before serving. Keep unused portions in the freezer.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!