Jenna's Famous Buffalo Chicken Dip
photo by Tom Guthrie
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1⁄2 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (9 1/4 ounce) bag fritos scoops corn chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees,.
- Mix all ingredients together except the corn chips,.
- Bake for 20 minutes,.
- Enjoy with Frito Lay Fritos Scoops Corn Chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY