Jell-O 1-2-3 Dessert
photo by AZPARZYCH
- Ready In:
- 3 ounces strawberry gelatin (4-servings)
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- ice cube
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1⁄2 cup thawed whipped topping
- Dissolve dry gelatin mix in boiling water in bowl. Add enough ice cubes to cold water to measure 1-1/4 cups; add to gelatin mixture. Add to blender; cover and blend 30 sec.
- Add whipped topping; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Pour evenly into 4 dessert dishes. Refrigerate at least 20 minute or until set. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am 36 years old and the mother of four wonderful children. Two girls and two boys. ?Being a stay-at-home mom affords me ample time to indulge my passion for cooking and baking! (Thanks again to my wonderful husband!) My oldest daughter loves to help in the kitchen and wants to eat what she cooks, so that's helping broaden her eating horizons! My youngest daughter is still pretty picky, but we're dealing! Thank goodness my husband is gracious enough to eat whatever I cook. (I guess he knows that if he complains, he'll be asked to do the cooking himself!!)