Jeera Besan Cutlet for a Quick, Yummy Snack
photo by charu
- Ready In:
- 1 cup grams flour
- 5 green chilies
- 1⁄2 bowl green coriander
- 1 tea spoom cumin seed
- 1 spoon turmeric powder
- 2 pinches asafoetida powder
- 1 spoon salt
- 1 table spoon oil
- 2 cups water
- Put gram flour in a bowl and add little water and mix well to make a smooth paste. Now add all water to it.
- Cut green chillis and coriander very fine and mix them, along with salt.
- Heat up a pan and add oil. Now add cumin seeds, asafoetida, and turmeric.
- Add gram flour mixture in it and mix well. Stir it continuously while cooking it till it thickens, to the consistency of halwa. Switch off the gas.
- Grease a plate and spread the cooked mixture in this plate.
- Let it cool and cut in your favorite style.
- Your Jeera Besan Cutlet is ready.
- You can serve it with chutney, tea or sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a digital marketing professional. Cooking is like a refreshment to me.