Jazzed up Broccoli
it is sooo yummy. warning though, don't eat if you are going someplace afterwards, because of all of the garlic in it. I can't take the credit for this, it is from Rachel Ray's 30 Minute Meals, but I just want to share it
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 5 -8 garlic cloves, finely chopped (depending on your taste)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into thin, long spears
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place extra-virgin olive oil, garlic, chili powder and grill seasoning in the bottom of a large bowl.
- add the broccoli spears.
- Toss to coat broccoli evenly.
- transfer to a large nonstick baking sheet. Roast the broccoli until ends are crisp and brown and stalks are tender, 17 to 20 minutes.
- I always make more than is called for.
- *Even if making the amount called for, more olive oil is usually needed.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION