Jason Takes Manhattan
photo by Food.com
- Ready In:
- 1 ounce rooibos tea infused old overholdt rye meal
- 1 ounce rooibos tea infused linie aquavit
- 1⁄2 ounce bigallet china-china amer liquor
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- Infuse Rye and Aquavit with 15 grams of loose leaf Rooibos tea per 1 liter for 8 hours then strain.
- Build ingredients in mixing glass and stir with Kold Draft ice, then strain into Nick and Nora glass.
- Garnish with slit cherry on glass with a miniature knife or machete through it.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!