- Ready In:
- Place chicken in baking dish.
- Layer cheese on top.
- Add asparagus, if desired.
- Mix the soup, wine, garlic, and pepper.
- Spread over chicken and cheese.
- Top with bread crumbs and lastly drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 50 minutes (until chicken is done through).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
A native Washingtonian, I was raised in rural Eastern WA. I met my husband on a blind date and decided to make my home in the Puget Sound area (Western WA) been here 30+ yrs. I work fulltime at a company that makes commercial airplanes. The combination of city and country life has resulted in a diverse menu at our house. Both of our daughters enjoy cooking and are usually on each side of me at the kitchen counter.