Japanese Cucumber Sesame Salad
photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 lb cucumber, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- salt, if needed to taste
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss to combine well.
- Add salt, if needed, to taste (you probably won't need any).
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!