Tamari Japanese Cabbage Slaw
I'haven't tried this recipe yet. Recipe published in the Montréal Gazette, July 27, 2005.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon tamari or 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Whisk together dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Place all salad ingredients together in a bowl.
- Toss with dressing right before serving, so as not to lose crunch.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation