Jana's Church Enchiladas
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This was given to me by one of the teachers that I worked with at an elementary campus. This is very good and creamy.
- Ready In:
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 4 ounces Velveeta cheese (cut into small cubes)
- 1 (8 ounce) carton green onion dip
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground beef and onion. After meat is finished, add taco seasoning. In a saucepan, combine soup, milk, green chilies, Velveeta and onion dip. Heat on low till creamy. Fill tortillas with spoonful of meat, roll and put seamside down. Pour creamy mixture over tortillas in a 9X13 pan. Cook at 350 for 20-30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
We enjoyed these quick and easy enchiladas. The combination of the soup, Velveeta cheese and onion dip makes the enchiladas very rich and creamy. I couldn't find premade green onion dip, so I had to use a 1/2 oz. package Laura Scudder's green onion dip mix which I added to 8 oz. sour cream. This made a wonderful, quick weeknight meal. **Made for PAC Spring 2013**Reply