Jamaican Carrot Juice
untested by me posted for ZWT III from Jamaicans.com
- Ready In:
- Scrape outer skin of carrots.
- Cut carrots into chunks then blend (puree) with in blender.
- Pour through strainer into container.
- Keep juice & discard pulp in strainer.
- Add condensed milk & vanilla and mix (add more or less condensed based on your taste).
- Sprinkle nutmeg on top of juice & mix lightly. Best served with crushed ice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This is SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! I can't figure out what it reminds me of but I wouldn't guess that it's made with carrots! I LOVE the nutmeg in it, I used fresh grated and it is the dominent flavor. I only made 3/4 of a litre. For the condensed milk, I used 1/2 cup nonfat evaporated milk with 10T of Splenda granular. Just WONDERFUL and a KEEPER! Made for the Zaar tag game.