photo by truebrit
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400°F, and in a large bowl, stir together flour and salt.
- Rub in butter until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add egg yolks and water, and mix to a firm dough.
- Knead dough a few times while still inside bowl.
- Break off pieces of dough, and form into 1/2-inch balls.
- Press into bottom and sides of mini-muffin trays.
- Fill each pastry case with about 1/2 teaspoon of jam, and bake for 7-9 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!