Jaleo's Sangria Blanca
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A white sparkling version of the classic from Chef Jose Andres.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup mixed fresh fruit, chopped (such as strawberries, peaches and white grapes)
- 1 liter spanish dry sparkling wine (cava)
- 1⁄4 cup brandy
- 1⁄4 cup Licor 43 (or other vanilla-flavored liqueur)
- 1⁄4 cup white grape juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 sprig mint, fresh
- additional mint sprig (to garnish)
- Fill a glass pitcher halfway with ice and add the chopped fruit.
- Tilt the pitcher and pour the cava very slowly down the side; this will help retain the bubbles.
- In another pitcher, combine the brandy, Licor 43, white grape juice and sugar, then pour the mixture into the sparkling wine and fruit.
- Give a quick stir and add the mint sprig.
- When serving, make sure each glass gets some ice and fruit; garnish with mint if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION