Jalapeno Shark Burgers
photo by CoCaShe
- Ready In:
- 4 -5 ounces shark steaks
- 1 -2 tablespoon barbecue sauce (I recommend my Habanero barbecue sauce Rz#368097, but any flavour you like should work)
- 1 hamburger bun (I use rosemary focaccia buns for the extra flavour)
- Ground the shark steak in a food processor until broken up, but not too mushy.
- Mix the steak with the barbecue sauce, salt and pepper in a bowl. Adjust the amount of sauce to your taste, as it can be quite spicy, but make sure not to make the mixture too runny. It should be about the same texture as regular beef burgers.
- Shape into burger patty. I try to make them as round as possible, then press down in the middle with the back of a teaspoon to make a small indent. This will compensate for them rising on the grill as they cook.
- Grill on medium-high heat for about 4-5 minutes per side, turning once. Serve immediatley with your choice of cheese and burger toppings on your choice of roll.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!