Jalapeno Popper Pizza
From Damn Delicious blog.
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) package prepared pizza crust (or homemade crust and many good recipes on food.com)
- olive oil or olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 4 -6 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 jalapenos, sliced (to taste)
- 1 -2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, sliced (can sub 1/2 white onion)
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated monterey jack cheese (or more to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees. Lightly coat baking sheet or pizza pan with olive oil or cookng spray.
- Heat small skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate; set aside. Note: Can cook bacon slices whole and then crumble.).
- In small bowl, combine jalapenos and shallot with 1-2 teaspoons olive oil.
- Roll out pizza dough into a 10-inch-diameter round. Transfer to prepared baking sheet or pizza pan. Bake the crust 5-8 minutes then remove from oven.
- Spread the cream cheese evenly over top of pizza crust, leaving a 1-inch border. Top with monterey jack, jalapenos, shallots and bacon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is crisp and brown on the bottom and the cheese is melted on top.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more