Jalapeno Pepper Appetizers
photo by MarraMamba
- Ready In:
- 10 jalapeno peppers
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 5 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, for topping
- Cut jalapeno peppers in half lengthwise; remove seeds and membranes. Rinse. (Be sure to wear latex kitchen gloves when seeding peppers.).
- Place one heaping teaspoon of cream cheese on each pepper half. Place peppers on baking sheet; lined with alumninum foil. Sprinkle with bacon and cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!