Jalapeno/Pecan Cheese Ball
- Ready In:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package ham (chopped fine)
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped jalapeno
- Mix cream cheese, ham, onion, bell peppers & jalapenos together and form a ball. Roll it in pecans and finely chopped jalapenos.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to be used. Serve with crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!