Jalapeno Crab Dip
- Ready In:
- 1 lb crabmeat, picked over
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup pickled jalapeno pepper
- 1⁄4 lb grated monterey jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (of your choice)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients except parmesan cheese.
- Place in an oven proof dish and top with Parmesan cheese to cover.
- Bake for 25 minutes and let stand for 5 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!