- Ready In:
- 1⁄8 lb hamburger
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 hamburger bun with sesame seeds
- 1 slice jalapeno jack cheese
- 1⁄8 cup jalapeno, sliced pickled
- 1 onion, slice
- 1 tomatoes, slice
- 1 lettuce, leaf
- Grill beef patty.
- Butter hamburger bun; grill until toasted; watch so it doesn't burn.
- Add cheese to burger after almost done.
- Put jalapenos in pan to heat up.
- Put on top of cheese.
- Build burger with onion, tomato, and lettuce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Fabulous burger....I tinkered with the pattie slightly, just by adding some french fried onions and a drop of liquid smoke to the meat and a pat of bacon butter into the centre of it.<br/>I cooked mine on the Weber, and threw the jalapenos on to the grill plate for a few minutes to fry them up, before tossing them on top of the melting cheese.<br/>Awesome!!<br/>Made for 123 Hits.1Reply
see 1 more