JALAPENO BACON CHEESE DIP
photo by clubfoody
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 0.5 (2 ounce) can diced green chilis, drained
- 3 tablespoons red peppers, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons jalapeno peppers, seeded and ribs removed (finely chopped)
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayo, green chilies, jalapeno and red peppers as well as bacon. Add 1/4 cup cheese and mix thoroughly.
- In a small baking dish, spoon cream cheese mixture and spread evenly with a spatula; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining cheese with breadcrumbs. Sprinkle evenly on top of the cheese mixture. Transfer to the preheated oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling. Serve with crudités or tortilla chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!