Jalapeno and Lime Hummus
photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained (Chick Peas)
- 3 tablespoons bertolli extra light tasting olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini (Fresh Sesame Seeds)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeeze lime juice (about one lime)
- 1 teaspoon garlic, fresh pressed (about two cloves)
- 3 tablespoons bottled jalapenos, drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Put all items into a small food processor and blend until smooth.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I like to create anything, eat reasonably healthy and be around people that have figured out how to be happy most of the time. With a host of varied talents and interests, I have "re-invented" myself several times and am in the process of doing so again. I am currently writing a book "Eternal Spring Locations Guide", about ideal locations in the world that need neither air-conditioning or heat... the outdoors becomes your living room. I will move to such a place in the next couple of years.