Jake's Potato Bake
- Ready In:
- 10 cups diced potatoes (bout 3/4 inch pieces)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning (can use an Italian mix)
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
- Dice potatoes and place in a sealable bag (ziplock style).
- Best to split quantity into two bags.
- Add olive oil and Cavenders to each bag, seal and shake vigorously.
- (Optional) Allow potatoes to marinade for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Empty bags onto two cookies sheets in a single.
- Flip potatoes once during cooking, bake until they are crunchy.
- Transfer to a casserole pan, cover with cheese and bacon bits.
- Broil until cheese is bubbly.
- Enjoy my family favorite.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Howdy folks. I'm from Northern Illinois and love to cook. Culinary school was to be my fallback if the whole computer thing didn't work out. Well, I'm a web developer but still enjoy food and everything about it. I have aspirations to come out with my own cookbook, eventually. On that note, anyone in the process of assembling a cookbook, please, let me know I would love to have a few recipes contributed.