Jack Daniel's Cake
photo by mary winecoff
- Ready In:
- Mix cake and pudding mix together.
- Add eggs, milk, whiskey and magarine.
- Beat long and hard BY HAND.
- Add butterscoth mosels and nuts, reserving 1/2 cup of each.
- Pour batter into greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan.
- Sprinkle remaining morsels and nuts over batter.
- Bake @ 350 degrees 45-60 minutes.
I made this for a birthday party and it was a hit! I tried to cut calories a bit and used egg substitute and sugar free pudding. I used my mixer a bit to combine the cake mix, pudding and wet ingredients. The mix was thick due to the pudding. I used a spoon to mix in the nuts and chips. The batter needs to be spread out in the pan. I cooked it for 45 mins and it was great. A sure keeper recipe.