Its Not Easy Being a Green Dip
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 4 green onions, green and white parts, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons mild chiles, diced, canned
- 2 tablespoons green hot pepper sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in the blender and puree until smooth. Let stand 2 hours to allow flavors to mellow.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!