Italian Turkey Sandwiches
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 10mins
- Place the turkey breast, green pepper and onion in a 5-qt. slow cooker coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the chili sauce, vinegar, oregano and bouillon; pour over turkey and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat juices run clear and vegetables are tender.
- Remove turkey with a slotted spoon, reserving cooking liquid.
- Shred the turkey with two forks; return to cooking juices.
- Spoon 1/2 cup onto each roll.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Easy, moist, delicious turkey. I left the skin on my turkey breast while cooking and took it off before shredding. The coloring on the skin was beautiful...my husband even commented on it. We ate it as turkey sliders, on it's own and were thinking about using the meat for taco filling as well. Thank you so much for sharing. This was a wonderful meal!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live in the Kansas City area and have many hobbies including cooking, reading and spending time with my husband and two children who are very active in sports now. I also have an eBay business which is a fun hobby that makes a little extra money! My interest in cooking focuses on making healthy dishes that are more satisfying than the higher fat and higher sugar versions. If I had a month off with no responsibilities, I would spend it at a luxury spa. <br /> <br /></p>