2. Add water and oil to the flour mixture. Mix to combine. Sprinkle some bench flour on your flat working space and place dough on it. Knead dough until smooth and elastic. This can take anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Place the dough into an oiled bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in a warm place. Let the dough double in size. This takes about 1 1/2 hours.
4. Divide the dough into 6 portions and shape into balls. Cover with kitchen towel and rest for 30 minutes.
5. When you are ready to bake your pizzas, place a pizza stone in the oven. Preheat oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Roll the dough out to preferred thickness and top with tomato puree (see note below) or oil if making white pizza. Bake for about 5 minutes.
7. Remove pizza from oven and top with toppings of choice. Bake for an additional 5 minutes.
***For authentic tasting pizzas use either Pomì Strained Tomatoes or Cento Tomato Puree.