Italian Style Pierogies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I found this recipe in a newspaper. I know it's not home made, but it's makes a great fast side dish. Or a great appetizer
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces pierogies
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄3 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Beat egg in a bowl.
- Dip the perogies in egg and then coat with the bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake till crispy about 15 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION