Italian Style Octopus Stewed Recipe
photo by FoodPinup
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- Step1: saute finely diced onions and garlic paste in olive oil.
- Step2: when onions are translucent add tomato paste, saute another minute.
- Step3: deglaze with red wine, add octopus with its canned oil, finely chopped tomatoes, kosher salt and cayenne pepper, simmer for three more minutes, check/adjust seasoning.
- Step4: meanwhile, cook bucatini al dente, strain, add some olive oil.
- Step5: plate bucatini, top with octopus ragout, sprinkle with Italian parsley and basil leaves.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!