Italian Spring Fling Pasta
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
1 Pasta Dish
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 5 large tomatoes, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and cut in half
- 2 1⁄2 ounces sliced black olives, drained
- 1⁄4 cup basil, fresh chopped
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- In large skillet, over medium high heat, heat oil and cook onions until soft. Add garlic, tomatoes, salt and pepper and cook about 8 minutes or until tomatoes have broken down.
- Add artichokes, olives and basil and cook until heated through.
- In meantime in large pot of boiling, salted water cook pasta until al dente, drain and place on large serving platter.
- Top with tomato mixture, sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As of 6-14-2013 DH will be completing his tour in Trinidad, which has been a wonderful adventure; and returning home to Dayton, WA. We'll miss all our friends and time there, but looking forward to enjoying home life on the ranch for awhile, while we see what the next adventure might bring.</p> 8726453"