Italian Sausage and Penne Bake
This is a favorite at our house. I think the recipe came from Cooking Light.
- Ready In:
- 3 links mild Italian sausage
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- salt, to taste
- oregano, to taste
- ground red pepper
- 8 ounces penne pasta, cooked
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- Saute sausage and garlic in olive oil until browned.
- Add tomato paste, vinegar, tomatoes, and seasonings. Cover & simmer for 15 minutes.
- Combine with pasta in 9x13 pan.
- Top with cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION