Italian Quiche (With Pepperoni, Mushrooms, & Olives)
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup diced pepperoni
- 4 ounces sliced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 chopped green onions
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- In a bowl, combine diced pepperoni, sliced black olives, chopped green bell pepper, sliced mushrooms, shredded mozzarella cheese, and chopped green onions; mix well. Spread evenly in a 9-inch unbaked pie crust.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, half-and-half, salt, and oregano; mix well. Pour over the cheese mixture and bake at 375°F for 30 minutes, or until light brown. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Born & raised in Northern NJ and now live in the NJ suburbs of New York City. <br /><br />I grew up on all the traditional Italian meals from my Grandmother's kitchen. Holiday's were parades of food of all kinds, from main dishes to desserts, but mostly I remember Gram's traditional Italian dishes around the Holiday's surrounded by all of our family. <br /><br />I love to cook everything now. I find it great to experiment & try new recipes. Most of all, I love to entertain & host dinners with family, friends & have Holidays at home with my terrific husband & our four legged furry goofball bulldog! <br /><br />===================================== <br /><br />Spring 2008: I was picked for the Pick-A-Chef Spring 2008 Contest by a wonderful chef: Chef #166642 who made my Recipe #293174 and my Recipe #285517 and lastly, my Recipe #287338 <br /><br />The link to the cookbook from that contest is: http://www.recipezaar.com/cookbook.php?bookid=199542 <br /><br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /> <br /><br />===================================== <br /><br />July 2008: I was just Z-mailed that I was picked for My 3 Chefs 2008 Cooking Contest by: Chef #829183 who made my: Recipe #307814 <br /><br />She Z-mailed me the link to the cookbook from that contest: http://www.recipezaar.com/cookbook.php?bookid=213150 <br /><br /><img src=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2/kiwidutch/My-3-Chefs%20banners/my3chefs2008Small.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /> <br /><br /><img src=http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/tgifford/Game%20Room%20Banners/AM%20Banners/potluckpbanner.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /> <br /><br /><br />=====================================</p>