Italian Meatballs Gluten Free
photo by MichelleL71
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2⁄3 cup sorghum flour
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- Cover a baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Soak flour in milk in a small bowl for 20 minutes.
- Mix beef and pork together in a large bowl. Stir flour mixture, eggs, parsley, garlic, salt, black pepper, nutmeg, Italian herb seasoning, and Parmesan cheese into meat mixture with a rubber spatula until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for about one hour. (optional).
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F.
- Using wet hands, form meat mixture into balls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Arrange onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!