I cant remeber where this came from but its delicious!
- Ready In:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, minced
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
- 1⁄2 cup pasta sauce
- fresh basil
- mix ground beef,onion,parmesan,parsley,egg,bread crumbs,italian seasoning,pepper,and garlic powder together,and form hamburger patties.
- grill until cooked. put provolone on top of burgers when just about done and melt. place burger inside a bun with basil and sauce. enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION